How many hairstyles have you had throughout your life?

Mine is 8.. You?

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Either three or four. I'm not sure.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Styles: 2
    Hair colors: blonde, blonde with pink streaks, red, auburn, ginger, strawberry blonde, black, dark brown, light brown, dark brown with light streaks... so 10.
    Altogether 12, but in different combinations, so maybe 15-ish.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably 50 or more. I started coloring my hair in 7th grade and have had it as short as an inch to as long as it is now. And everything in between. I have also have every color in the rainbow and all natural shades of hair :-)

1|1
    0|0
  • Umm does styling your hair different count? because I always do different pony tails, braids, wavy, pigtails, straight etc. If you mean by cuts then i've only ever kept my hair long and i've cut it about 5 times to donate it, it went from right above my butt to my shoulders those times. I also dye a couple of pink streaks in it sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
    • Interesting.. I don't know what I meant by hairstyle myself... So I'll just say... A hairstyle that sayed for a long period.. So tails, braids, wavy, pigtails and straight wouldn't count if they last just for a day, like switching them from day to day... Yeah diff haircut and diff hair colour, length qualifies..

• Show All
    • Ohh.. It's because when I entered teenage-hood I experimented a lot with hairstyle.. Went from long hair, buzzcut, coconut hair, long spiky hair, fauxhawk, mohawk, all sides shaven with hair on top, blonde highlights and V-cut haircut.

• That's awesome lol

• Maybe 5...

0|1
    0|0
  • Ermm.. I don't think I could count that. I used to have natural blonde hair until I got 3-ish, then it was light brown and curly, below the shoulders, then I got it short (suckish), then it got longer again, then I dyed it... pretty weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I haven't cute my hair many times but I've had a lot of "styles".
    Probably about 10 or 12

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm a fair bit, never counted

0|1
    0|0
  • Way too many.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• many... maybe 10?

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 - One was a curly mop of various lengths and the other shaved because I went bald.

0|1
    0|0
  • probably 4 or 5

0|1
    0|0
  • One, that is it...

0|1
    0|0