Girls, Do you often use clips for bra straps?

Are thay comfortable? Bra always look like a cage for me, with this even more, no?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• This clip thing is really only to hide straps and used for certain tops like racer backs. I don't wear normal bras generally tho unless I have to or want to. I wear sports bras or thin sporty bra type things that just hold them in place lol but im only a 34B so yaaa not much to worry about xD my roommate goes bra-less completely but i dont like how that feels

What Girls Said 7

• I've used paper clips like that a few times when I really didn't want my bra straps showing with a racerback shirt or dress. As long as the clip isn't stabbing me, it's not that much more uncomfortable, although it's better if the straps are adjusted to keep them from digging into my shoulders.

• Never had that, but would like to.

• I was under the impression you used these for certain types of tops. Like racer backs and such.

• I used to use those all the time. If they're on properly they aren't uncomfortable and they make your boobs look bigger hah

• Very, very rarely. Only with shirts/dresses with a racer back, usually.

• They're not terribly uncomfortable either. If your bra fits properly, they provide a little more support. If your bra doesn't fit properly, it fucking kills.

• some have a built in clip that looks much less "cagey"

• I have I don't like it but you migh try it get to know your self!!