I really want to? But how?

I might get hate for doing this or judged but I don't care
Okay so I really want to be pretty like celebrities or general girl at my school
Some of u might thinkj I'm pretty but I got lots of flaws everyone does but I find it weird that I'm ugly at school before I leave the home I look good and when I come home I look beautiful no one likes me if I look ugly at school ! what do I do I already tried changing my makeup but everyone noticed and said I'm ugly , ugh I know I'm young but come on my self esteem is down and I just want to be pretty for once

Most Helpful Guy

• You are beautiful just as you are. Don't be changing for shallow people , if you do they will find something else about you to throw off on. It's my opinion that it's just the age bracket your in. A lot of younger people are way too critical of others in their age bracket.

What Guys Said 1

• You are beautiful when you leave the housr and beautiful when you get home but you don't think so - What has changed in your mind?

What Girls Said 3

• unfortunately people are going to be shitty until after highschool.. or at least thats how it was for me. and i get along with like everyone lol. just be yourself and dont try to hard. i would do whatever made you feel best. guys always like chicks who are comfortable in their own skin.

• 😍 u look amazing

• imitate the way they look.