Guys, do you really care that much about hair extensions?

I used to have really long hair but had to cut it all off due to a lot of damage. Ever since then my hair has been the source of a lot of insecurity and a lot of tears. I don't know why it's such a big deal but I absolutely hate having short hair and it makes me miserable. I really want to get hair extensions just to be able to feel confident again, but I've heard some guys think extensions are gross. I would make sure they look super natural, I just don't want my boyfriend to be less attracted to me cause I get extensions put in. So is it really that big of a deal?

• They're fine
    53% (9)
  • They're gross
    47% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt you look as bad as you feel about your hair. While I usually prefer long hair, girls can rock short hair, and if you're confident about it and just cool in general, few people will even notice. I asked out a girl with a buzz cut once, because she was interesting, unique, and didn't care that her hair was short.

The pictures I've seen of hair extensions have mostly been the process of putting them in, which is strange-looking, and not the final result. I'm sure I've seen plenty of girls with hair like that without even realizing it, and it's looked good and natural. But I also think you should just consider going with short hair a little while. Maybe you'll conquer your fears that short hair is inherently worse than long hair.

• Well I've had it for a year now and it still makes me feel horrible so I don't know what else I can do ya know?

• Well, hair extensions will probably look fine anyway. I've never heard guys complain about them.

What Guys Said 4

• Idc. I still think the concept of buying hair extensions is weird lol, but Idc if she wears them or not.

I'll never forget the first time I saw hair extensions in Sally's and realized people literally buy human hair and put it in their head haha. MIND=BLOWN

• they can look sexy insome cases :)

• That makes me feel a lot better!

• some girls just canĀ“t have short hair XD and some look gorgeous with them.

• they are sexy in some cases