Girls would you get your tongue pierced if a guy was interested in that?

just a simple poll , so would you or not do this

• Yes
    5% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • Maybe
    5% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • No
    90% (17)0% (0)90% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I would never get a piercing solely for someone else. Or at least not one I intended to keep. If I was more fond of tongue piercings, I might consider it. But I personally just don't really want one. There are plenty of other piercings I like more.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I have 3 already, but that's because I just love them. Nobody else wanted me to get them. I guess my equivalent would be would I take them out if a guy WASN'T interested? Well I might take them out when he was around, but mine are strange and will stay open for days on end. I wouldn't close them up just because someone else wanted me to.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love piercings, but I have the two facial piercings I like already. I had considered a tongue piercing before, but the healing process was a turn off, and possibly chipping my teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't want to get my tongue pierced. End of story. I think tattoos can be pretty attractive on a guy, but I don't expect anyone to go out and get one for the sake of pleasing me. Some things just shouldn't be mandatory.

1|0
    0|0
  • absolutely not.. I got my tongue pierced like 4years ago and I was single at the time and just felt like doing it.. I would never had done if a guy would ask me to..

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks! I like my teeth healthy and tongue piercings usually ruin your teeth. It may look cool when your young but when you get old you'll regret it.

0|0
    0|0
  • no !

i find tongue piercings on guys to be a turn off...

why would I get one myself ?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it looks hot but kinda slutty and my mum would kill me if she found out lol. Even if I was your age. I don't wanna be seen as slutty. Plus I'd be too scared.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably just do it for myself, and not because a guy asked me too.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I wouldn't do something like that just for a guy

plus I'm not into peircings

1|0
    0|0
  • no

0|0
    0|0
  • no if he's interested in me, then he should be interested in the person that I am already

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.