Guys, do you prefer girls to paint their fingernails and toenails, or no? If so, what color?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, it depends on your hair color and skin tone. If anything though, acryllic paint always looks nice on all girls.

• What kind of colors for what kind of skin tones?

• I tend to like cool undertone polishes with medium skin, warm undertones with tan skin, and warm undertones with deep skin.

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer no nail polish. But it's okay if she uses transparent or slightly pink (close to natural color) to protect nails or to give them some shining.

Having vivid color could be fun too (even black one) if it's for a short period, for example, cosplay, thematic outings, but it's better to remove it after that, because when it is chipped, it looks not nice.

• Yes. I find it sexy and feminine.
    Color is not that important.

• I like but mainly nude or black.

• No. I don't personally like it, but black finger nails can be sexy. Do whatever you like and makes you feel comfortable

• I don't care at all as long as they are short.

• Nah, looks bad