Which type of closed shoes don't requiere socks?

I'm trying to get away from socks, I really dislike them, they make my feet too sweaty :(
I want to know which closed shoes don't requiere socks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Only thing I can think of is ballet flats.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• i dislike wearing closed shoes without socks, but i guess flats r ur best options. DONT wear any canvas shoes without socks. I don't know y people think that's cool because it is freakin STANKY.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try a different type of sick with moisture wicking fabric. Leaving you feet bare (with closed shoes) will only breed more sweat

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Toms... and the like, but that's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are totally against socks, then maybe try deodarant on the bottoms of them? I put it under my boobs and it really helps. Seems it would do the same for feet :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Really only ballet flats other shoes like toms and vans usually are worn with the socks that are very low cut so you can't see them. If you're struggling try using the tight material socks, they'd allow your feet to breathe a lot more

0|0
    0|0
  • Your feet will still stay sweaty without socks. What socks do you use? Synthetic, cotton, synthetic breathing, ... Pure synthetic socks with fibers that do not absorb and breathe, give indeed sweaty feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • flats or moccasins

0|0
    0|0
  • flats, toms, boat shoes, moccasins, wedges...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ballet flats, sandals. Just make sure that they have a thicker sole that provides support.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flats, ballerinas, sandals, even heels.

0|0
    0|0