What is more important to women?

A man who is beautiful outside or a man that is beautiful inside and how are you differentiating between the 2?

Most Helpful Girl

• Myself, I'm a big believer on beauty being on the inside. My man can be the hottest thing at first glance, but if there is no beauty inside then, his outer image becomes distorted. To me inner beauty brings out or intensifies outer beauty.

What Girls Said 3

• My choice is inner beauty. Inner beauty makes anyone hot. Outer beauty is nothing but pretty packaging. For example, You can wrap dog sh*t in silk; The silk is will look nice but it's still full of sh*t. : )

• i got for beautiful on the inside. I don't care about looks at all you could look like the hunchback for all I care as long as you have an amazing personality that's all I care about

• Really? Are you really sure? Not that I'm doubting you, but don't you think there has to be a little bit of physical attraction for you to be with a guy?

• Dead serious looks don't mean anything. to me. a lot of the guys I date wernt the least bit attractive ill admit it but there personality's were gold and that's what attracted me to them

• both matters.

if a guy is really attractive but is a mean person I won't tolerate his crap just because he's cute. sh*t I'm cute too so what's the point lol

if a guy is really sweet but I find him physically unattractive we could be friends but I wouldn't date him. so you need both, not just one or the other

What Guys Said 1

• According to my ex.. a man that is beautiful outside. Seems to be all she wants.

• I think women secretly want it all if they could lol! looks, personality, charm, he's nice, but he's also a bad arse, but he's really smart and wealthy....etc etc

I do believe women can be less shallow then men, but I must say times are changing.

• So unfortunate bro. I am a great guy, great job, educated, treated her like a queen.. everything. She matured, and wants someone "hot". I am attractive, but have a few extra pounds. Was never a problem in the past, but apparently is now. It's unreal.