If you could live in any city in any country in the world which would it be?

Yes I've been all over Switzerland and of course prefer the Swiss speaking Cantons. I just love Lake Geneva.
Yes I love it and its people. I feel safe there and respect their cultures and beautiful landscape. I prefer the country and small cities over the big

Most Helpful Guy

• Lausanne, Switzerland

• Heyyyy.. Thank you. But what made you select my 2 words as best? Have you been there?

• I travel a lot so every other opinion was just not helpful.

• Isn't it the most amazing country? I also saw every corner of the country on my own and without being dependent on anybody. Lausanne in particular was my favorite city. After Geneva, which relatively mellow, Lausanne feels more lively. I seriously hope to go there again. Don't you love the old towns in all their cities? They are so nice for a walk and a trip of history. Lake Geneva is of course, the center of attraction.

What Guys Said 9

• I think I would stick where I am in Dublin, Ireland.

• Either Santa Monica or Calabasas, CA.

I'd strongly consider cities in Orange County if I knew more about them and spent more time there.

• Rome , NYC or Paris

• in mexico city yo 8)

• tokyo japan

• Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

• Florence Italy

• Split Croatia relaxing city, not so big, beautiful by night and day

• Florence. I liked it there.

What Girls Said 5

• I've always wanted to visit Canada. My friends have told me in the past that Vancouver city or Richmond city offers some of the best food in that province.

• London or NY

• New York City 🌃

• Türkiye tabiki canım ülkem

• Any city in the UK.