Eye makeups or facial make up (foundation or bb cream) first :)?

I wear eye makeup first these days because if any eyeshadow fall out, I'm able to wipe it all off before applying my face makeup or i can always go back and correct any mistakes that I might of made. Do you wear facial makeup first or eye makeup? :)

• Eye makeup first! :D
    16% (4)17% (1)16% (5)Vote
  • facial makeup first! :D
    52% (13)0% (0)42% (13)Vote
  • I do not wear makeup!!
    12% (3)67% (4)23% (7)Vote
  • Sometimes i wear eye makeup first sometimes the other way~
    16% (4)16% (1)16% (5)Vote
  • Other :D
    4% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Most girls I know put on the facial makeup first!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do my eye makeup first but I've noticed most girls do their face makeup first haha. But yea its better to do the eye makeup first to clear off fall out 😁

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 11

• Facial make up first! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted D. I'm too random about it. I just go back and forth to whichever is ready first. X)

1|0
    0|0
  • i rarely wear foundation (i use an
    uv protection primer from innis free)
    but when i do i usually apply it first and then eye makeup. perhaps i don't have trouble because i only use eyeliner and lashes. i want to start using eyeshadow though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ohh you use on from Korean brand o_o coool

I don't usually makeup but when i wear i always wear eye makeup first so i was curious hehe :) i've never used a primer, isit gooood?

• yes i like it very much ♡

• I should try it! Thanks :)

• facial makeup first.. how to you blur the lines between eye makeup and foundation/bb cream if you do the eye makeup first?

1|0
    0|0
    • No i don't wear much eye makeup but i always left few shimmer eyeshadows on my cheeks lol so i've been wearing eye makeups first to cover those fall outs 😛😄

• Yeah.. I was thinking if you put on eyeshadow first and then bb cream.. there'd be a sharp line between eyeshadow and bbcream.. but I just figured you could generously put bb cream around your eyes first before starting the eyemakeup xD and just be more careful applying bbcream to the rest of the face like that.

• I put foundation first then work on my eyes but I never do much with my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Me too i wear light colour of eye shadow but it always falls out on my fat cheeks lol

• I usually do my facial first that way its even all around and then do an eye concealer so that my eye shadow pops more and the colors are brighter.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always do facial makeup first. Never thought of doing eyes first lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eye makeup and lipstick. I just wear these. I suck at doing makeup
    Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Primer. Primer is everything especially for eyeshadow.

I usually put on some primer, rub it in a little and start with my eyeshadow and eyeliner (i really don't put any eyeshadow under my eye haha)

Then i put on foundation, contour and lipstick

1|0
    0|0
  • i suck with makeup, but I do my eye makeup first

1|0
    0|0
  • I put on facial makeup first.

1|0
    0|0