Would you do this to your siblings?

I'm 15 and me and one of my brothers were playing this zombie game called "Left For Dead" and it's a really intense yet fun game that can kinda surprise you, so that's just some background info. So any way me and my brother were playing and my other brother walked in and was watching us play for a little while. So eventually something really crazy happened in the game and things just went really bad, really fast (I guess you would have to like games a lot and know them better to fully understand where I'm coming from, but anyway...). So I screamed (not really loud or anything) but I almost cursed like really loud (I don't normally curse but...). So I guess my oldest brother (that was watching us play) could tell that I almost cursed, so he then proceeded to tell me how he would have "sent me to bed" if I did in fact curse (It's nighttime here btw). I was just like😒. Anyway, he always says stuff like that whenever he thinks that I cursed or am about to do so. So would you do the same things to your younger siblings, or is this odd considering I'm 15? He's 27, also he isn't my guardian or anything I live with my parents. Sorry if this is confusing. Thanks in advance😊.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol yeah I would do this to my little sister, but I definitely wouldn't be serious. I don't know the funniest thing about being the oldest sibling is that kind of harassment you can do...
    Was it a witch or a tank btw?

• 😂😂😂😂😂It was a tank, and it completely ran up on us! We ended up dying because we were trapped, and we had to restart at that same place😐😂.

• Lol jeez I hate the tanks. But honestly I'm just a baddie at left4dead.
      Let's see though he's a bit older then you about the difference as me and my sister... Lol doesn't matter how old you are he's gonna baby you, means he loves you. Tell him how you feel and that you're old enough lol or threaten to tell your mom that he swears a lot... Jokingly of course.

• Lol! Thanks for the advice.

What Guys Said 4

• no... i'd let her curse... her mouth her rules :D

• Yes, that's what I was thinking, but I wanted more opinions. Thanks

• he sent you to bed so he could take your place and play you should be furious! left 4 dead is awesome

• Lol, he didn't actually send me to bed, but he said he would have if I did. And yes left for dead is awesome😎.

• he's just being a concerned brother he cares about you if it were me i probably wouldn't care if it were my sister unless it was like she had turrets or something i would tell her to shut the hell up but really i would rater not hear it

• 😂😂😂Thanks for the advice.

• Brothers are more protective of sisters than brothers.

• He is tryin to be big bro. But he should chill out. Tell him snitches get stiches!

What Girls Said 3

• That is a pretty big age gap there. I agree with Crayola... he feels more like a father figure and feels obligated to treat you as his own.

• Nope I wouldn't do that.

He might just be very protective of you.

It's fun when games jump scare you and stuff like that. ^^

• Hahah, yea you may be right. Thanks

• He probably feels like more of a father figure to you, because he's so much older. Don't worry too much about it. :)