What is it about big boobs that send guys into this glazed over daze? Why do guy always want all their friends to join in, with not so subtle nudges, to take a good look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of us were raised with them. They are eye catching, and it almost attracts us in an instinct sort of way. Not too mention they are incredibly soft. There's a bit more reasons, but those pop up in my head.

What Guys Said 5

• Usually theyre on display by the ladies choice of outfit so it'd be rude not to look and make anyone we know aware. Its common courtesy. I don't really get glazed over though their just boobs like I've never seen those b4. Plus I'm more of a butt guy. Though the principles are the same.

• Probably the same reason why girls stare at big penis.. because you can see it through your cloths.

link

• That was pretty funny, does mean you think that guys only stare at girls, whos clothes are see through?

• Ok, well I guess there is no way around that, when you have big boobs, seems everything is rather tight or revealing in some way.

• You can easily cover them up. But unfortunately (well most guys don't think it is unfortunate that girls want to wear skin tight cloths, and I have to admit I'm one of them), fashion today is set around exposing the shape of the female body.

• I love it... I love the big boobs more than I love my mother ahahah :)
    in my opinion they are the most sensual part in a woman!
    you are lucky to have it

• cus boobies are phenomenal

• Guys like boobs. they want to touch them. the bigger, the harder it is to resist grabbing *sigh*

What Girls Said 0