what kinda shoes do you like on a guy...wat style?

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• i like converse shoes on a guy or something like a loafer (slip on) shoe that's made of canvas

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I really depends... I like vans, "skater" shoes, regular running shoes and dressy shoes... it depends on the occasion and the guy's style!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't especially care, as long as they're appropriate for the occasion.

0|1
    0|0
    • I love how people are saying Converse, yet look at my icon, and what's my answer? lol

I wear Converse everyday, so I like when a guy wears them too, but I'm not picky about shoes. Except Vans. I really hate Vans, I think they look weird.

• Hmmmm... I guess the kind with soles are nice.

Seriously, though, I couldn't care less. I guess as long as they're not falling apart or caked in dirt, they're good. It depends what you're wearing, I guess. Just match your shoes to your outfit somewhat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely Converse shoes! both me and my guy wear them, we even have some pairs of the same color

0|1
    0|0
  • I like vans and other skater-y looking shoes. My least favorite shoes to see on a guy are running shoes...for some reason I really hate the way they look lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like converse shoes :) I think it depends on the guy, too. I can't stand dress shoes though, ugh! :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I like basketball shoes on guys, but that's because I love sports especially basketball and I love athletic guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1