Why was I suprised to see an Indian girl in a bikini?

It just seemed real weird to me i dunno why she's a friend of my sisters an she put this up on facebook i was really suprised to see a Indian girl in a bikini?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• You guys look alike

• I'm not surprised at all. More Westernized Indians are into typical Westen customs like 2 piece bathing suits

• Haha this really looks like a pic taken in a mirror... I think if you'd make the hair of Kitty wet enough she'd look like this :D

• i luk nuffin lik her! xxx

• Haha anyway... I don't think all Indians cover up, think covering up is more related to Islam. I'm not that good in religion so I may be forgetting another religion with the same principles!

• I don't see anything weird with it at all.

• Not all people in India are strict when it comes to their religion. Look up a few Malaysian bikini pics too and you'll see that it's not all 'cover this, cover that' out there. :)

• She's cute i think so

• You need to google Padma Lakshmi.

• Why are you stalking her facebook XD

• You are so random Mr.

• I'm kinda lost here? What's weird about it?

• I don't see what the surprise is...

What Girls Said 10

• Not as weird as your display picture

• Huh? What do you expect Indian girls to wear in water resorts? A saree? O. o

• there's nothing to be surprised about

• I have no problem in seeing an Indian girl/woman wearing a bikini. But the thing is weird is that I thought they are unable to show skin like that because it's disrespectful or non-religious or something? I'm quite unsure. I know a lot of them wear like board shorts and a t-shirt when going to the beach, or to a swimming pool.

• I seriously don't know why that would surprise anyone lol.

• Why would you post a random picture of this girl on here, so weird.

• It's because many of them follow the rule of staying covered. Now there are clearly many Indians that are American and kind if branch off from their rules or beliefs and wears normal clothes and don't wear the scarf... But yeah I get what you mean a bikini is a bit surprising but it's not that shocking if she's American or doesn't follow that belief.

• Huh? There is nothing unusual about it.

• So are you saying that all Indian girls shouldn't wear bikinis.

If so, for what reason shouldn't they.

• no im sayin i was suprised u dont see it often

• That surely depends where in the world you are.

On my travels I have met and seen many Indian women wearing bikinis.

They are after all no different to any other female.

• how do you know she's indian? and why does it really matter? do you feel bad? you shouldn't it's probably just something you're not used to, i guess. ?