If your boyfriend looks at you when you nap?

Would you be creeped out if you're boyfriend and you fell asleep say he just woke up, and just watched you sleep for a minute? Even if he was just looking at you because he thought you were beautiful and he was amazed that he could date someone that awesome?

If you woke up and he tried to hide it would you yell at him and act disgusted? If you trusted that he wasn't a weirdo would you think it was sweet?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's sweet unless it happens all the time. When a person is sleeping they are in a vulnerable position and the fact that a guy is in " awe" with you is amazing. Now if it happens all the time, I would get creeped out. My ex would take pictures of me sleeping and I found his stash of photos. Which REALLY creeped me out!

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's sweet when my boyfriend does that. I always assumed I looked funny when I slept, but according to him I'm adorable and that makes me feel good lol.

• If I trusted that he wasn't a weirdo (which, knowing me, doesn't actually reveal whether or not he actually IS a weirdo. ), I would think that was the most awesomest thing ever. Seriously. A girl likes to be appreciated.

• No,i think its really cute actually! :)

lol I don't think it would be weird at all

as long as its my boyfriend and not just some random person lol

• Personally I would love it. It would mean a lot to me knowing that even while I was sleeping he was thinking about me, and that he thinks that I'm beautiful even when I'm asleep. I think its incredibly sweet :)

• That's so effing sweet and adorable! I would not be creeped out at all, I'd be so flattered and touched. A little embarrassed if I was drooling in my sleep or something iffy like that but nonetheless I'd find it way cute and shows how much you care about her and value her. Like you really treasure this person, it's great. But yeah, don't over do it either ;)

Um, just don't take pictures of her like lostandconfused's ex did haha I agree with her that what he did was really creepy.

What Guys Said 3

• Seriously don't yell at the guy what is she stupid? The kid just realized that he got the best piece of candy at the candy shop and now that he stares at it with enjoyment and excessive happiness she shoots him down? Some girls are just naive and dumb that's why guys need women not girls.

• If a girlfriend of mine gets creeped out by me looking at her in her sleep then TBH we need to discuss where the relationship is going because last I checked in a trusting relationship that's moved to the sleeping together phase, being able to look at your significant other tends to come with the territory.

You know what a girl who wigs out at her boyfriend watching her sleep with the quiet warm satisfaction of knowing a good thing when he see's it is called?...a psycho frigid ice maiden who can't let her guard down for anyone.

• Ahh come on don't yell at him, he is just adored by you. Its like a kid running up to you and hugging you excessively because he loves you, and you yell you sicko little kid. Good?