Girls, dress advice for a party?

I'm going to a birthday party where my boyfriend's parents will be. I know for sure that most girls will be wearing dresses and will look very elegant but still I don't feel like wearing a long dress. I need something that's elegant without being too much. Will any of this dresses do?

#1 - Does not show cleavage

Girls, dress advice for a party?
#2

#3

• #1 is the best
  • #2 is the best
  • #3 is the best
  • None of these really suits you
  • Who the hell cares, do whatever you want

Most Helpful Girl

• I like #3, it looks great on you. You have the perfect cute cleavege for this kind of dress, plus it's not too tight like #1 which looks a like too much from a parent's point of view and it's prettier than #2 which looks too casual.
    #3 is pretty, elegant and suits you a lot, showing your nice legs and cute cleavage.

What Guys Said 6

• 3 is good wear that one good luck

• #2 looks more cuuuute :D

• You look great in all of them!

#1 look fancy
    #2 looks simple yet cute
    #3 looks nice and for some I cannot explain reason sexy

I can't decide whether 2 or 3

• I would wear number 3

• Thanks. Do #1 and #2 look too revealing?

• I am just not a fan of #1 and I like #2 if we were just hanging out or going to a concert or something but it looks too casual for "elegant" event to me

• Number 1 is best but it would make you look curvy and suggestive it looks really good

• Number 1 is nice, shows off your figure but without being too revealing.

What Girls Said 12

• 1st and 3rd are really nice.

I voted for the 1st.
    The 3rd would be my second choice

• Ones too club
    Two is kinda meh
    And three is probably the most appropriate
    I mean considering his parents are going to be there. It's still a bit low cut but probably the simple soultion.

Honest opinion is use this as an excuse to go buy a new dress. If it's an night party which I'm assuming it is keep it dark colors minimal prints something solid is probably ideal. I have This super simple black dress about mid thigh fitted not too fitted open back but perfect for keeping it classy because it's not low cut.

• I'd go for one or two since they're nice but no too risqué.

• the 3# one is adorable!
    Do you want us to pick between this 3 dresses? Or do you want suggestions?

• Thank you. I would want you to pick between them, but suggestions are welcomed if you don't feel like any of them is good.

• They're all good! But if you're going to meet his parents, you should wear something a bit more 'covering'. I'm not saying that these dress make you look skanky or whatever, they're gorgeous! I'd totally wear them! But you know how parents are, they want 'the best for their children' (that's what my parents say). So, if I were you, I would wear something that wouldn't make them step back and be like 'oh! too much skin!". I'd wear something more casual and laid back but still fancy-ish like:
      - a pretty and light-fabric peplum top with a nice pair of jeans and heels,
      - a oversize dress with sandals,
      - a really cute floral skirt with a light knitted sweater and flat boots or sandals, etc.
      These are just suggestions.

• i think the first and second are a bit racy/short (in parents' eyes), so third probably. though i personally like all 3 on you

• None of these tbh...

• I say #3, would be good 😊
    by the way, you look gorg
    Lol

• dress 3 is basic... Number 1 is the best one

• I like number 1 better. It looks like a nice dress to wear at a party.

• Choice number 1.

• The first one is gorgeous!

• One or three