Guys, do you like the rockabilly, pin-up girl look on girls?

I'm wondering if their are some rockabilly daddios or non-rockabilly dudes like like the look I'm wearing in my profile. or from this link:http://sadmanstongue.com/2011/11/24/rockabilly-girls-style-gallery-5/

• Yes, it's beautiful on girls whom can pull it off.
    59% (27)
  • No way! Yoga pants and hair buns.
    26% (12)
  • Maybe, not sure.
    15% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif Yes, it's beautiful on girls whom can pull it off.

• Hair buns are supposed to look sexy now? I must have missed that memo. :)

• Can be, but I have seen a shit ton of fat people try to pull this off to no avail, so it does need to be said that you've got to have the right body/face for it.

• I've dated a psychobilly/rockabilly girl before, she was cute and crazy. My greatest disaster. I like the style overall though just not her anymore, hahaha

• No, it's awful... trying too hard to be unique and failing in the process. It's worse when they add tattoos and body mod, clashes with the old school classic Hollywood glamour of the pinup. Can you imagine Marilyn with ink and piercings? Just screams for attention.

• I'd agree with you the tattoos are a bit overdone, but I'm one of the few ladies of that scene who don't.

• It is like every other fashion, the girls with the personality to pull it off rock the look and for other girls the look does not work for them.

Would I date a girl that dressed in this fashion, it would depend on the girl.

• There's really no particular look that I like or dislike more than others.

If I think the girl is hot, then I'll think the look is hot.

• Yes I like the pin-up girl look. It's sensual without being overtly sexual.

• oohhhhhh kinda tomboyish and hot 8)

• Eh nahhh it ain't the 50s anymore. But i didn't vote B either because i like feminine, cute girls who let their hair flow ^_^

• I don't dress it, but I'm rockabilly in my soul! I love the look and I love it when my girl dresses it!

• It can be good but it's got to be done correctly otherwise it can be trashy I know a couple of pro photographers they say it's not always easy to get it right.

• your style is cool if that was the underlying question :)

• i dig the look

• meh not really.

• yes I do...

• Its a good look, very sexy

• id fuck katy perry

• if the girl is hot then it's ok. if she's not, then it doesn't matter.

• no. not my style. im not attracted to it.

• Too unladylike in my opinion