Girls, Going to costume party dressed as a girl, do I look convincing?

Girls, Going to costume party dressed as a girl, do I look convincing?

Updates:
Well my girlfriend is nowhere to be found still & I am getting hit on by men who dont know I am a man as well. Lol what is life right now?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes you do!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank u <3

• Show All
    • Haha it does!

• One of the girls here invited me for mani pedi tomorrow so at least I am making friends lol

What Girls Said 13

• you make me look like a man

1|1
    0|1
    • Lmaooooo no

• Show All
    • Lol I am a pro!

• Gosh.. You really do look quite amazing.. Did you do your own make up or have someone do it for you?

0|1
    0|0
    • My girlfriend did my makeup and picked out the outfit

• Show All
    • I wish I had some pepper spray in my purse lol. I feel like a piece of meat smh

• Update: After a couple hours here I have had my ass pinched twice, smacked 3x and even had a few guys hit on me. My girlfriend thought it was hilarious and ushered me to the dance floor to dance with them. I def appreciate what girls have to go through and I hate creepy guys so much now lol

• You actually do look convincing

0|0
    0|0
    • lol thank u

• Show All
    • omg. You realize this is probably going to turn into a regular thing. You're gonna be a cross dresser forever

• Lol my girlfriend likes she has a friend to do things like this with so I guess u are right ha

• You're hot as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG! You do look like a girl. XP

0|0
    0|0
  • Dayum son, you're hotter than me as a chick, and I'm an actual girl

0|0
    0|0
    • He really does put us to shame, doesn't he.. Am seriously becoming quite envious to be honest! :)

• Show All
    • Oh come on now, if you going to do it, at least do it properly! (shakes head)

• Lol brazillian is where I had to put my foot down. I mean look at how I let my girlfriend dress me! im a good sport! lol

• aha you look great

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, really convincing. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your going to regret those shoes but your your a cute chick bud. Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol they fucking kill and I've only had them on 20 min smh

• Whoa, if i wouldn't have read the question, I would have legit thought you were a girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol thanks, i guess haha

• haha yes you actually do!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks lol. My feet hurt so bad after last night. I don't know how u girls do it

• I wear flats xD

• I appreciate what u girls go through. Wearing those painful ass shoes & wearing a purse all night was a pain in the ass!

• Very convincing

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this you for real? lol

If this is legit... yeah you look convincing. Have fun. (I heart costume parties)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes. I think I let my girlfriend go too far lol.