What's the first thing you notice about someone from the opposite sex?

Just wanting to know if you see someone attractive from the opposite sex... What's the first thing or some of the first thing you check out on them?

Me personally when I see an attractive girl... For some reason I tend to check out what shoes they're wearing... I think you can gauge a lot about a person based on their shoes and I just love girls in sexy heels or boots.
After that it's eyes... I love hot eyes and eyebrows, for some reason I like girls with nice styled eyebrows... Heavily pencilled ones turn me right off.
And from there I'm an ass and legs kinda guy so gotta check out those goods..

What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• First it's shoes. I look at the style mostly. Then it's the hair. Nicely styled hair is really nice. Either styled or slightky messy. Then it's eyes. I like either deep hazel, or a striking light eye color. Then it's arms. If he looks strong or not. Then it's the rest.

What Girls Said 9

• The hair and face

• their face, style, posture, and build

• I notice their eyes, smile, and hairs.

• Smile, if there teeth are nice, eyes

• I notice their built, nothing else specific. Maybe was they wear next

• Facial features, smile, how they carry themselves.

• Their Face and their Teeth

• Their eyes.

• Agree on the penciled eyebrows.

I love a man in a suit and tie. A nice suit and tie. I can spot a cheap suit a mile away.

What Guys Said 6

• Their level of physical attractiveness and whether or not I am sexually attracted to them. I feel like that's pretty normal.

• I look at her ass

• her feet LOL

• Hair/face/smile , boobs and height

• Their face

• Boobs. Than anything else