Flirting Tips.

so I'm interested in this guy. I know he thinks I'm hot, he knows I think he's hot. but I'm not really the best at flirting. Any things guys just can't resist?

Most Helpful Guy

• Furiosity is right. Its also important to remember that as long as you KNOW the guy, he's going to feel flattered at worst if he knows you like him. And the ego-boost you give him if he thinks you do will probably work to you advantage, so don't be afraid to complement him or act like Miss Cutsey-Dork, but keep it genuine, because if its forced it will seem awkward.

What Guys Said 2

• innocent physical contact accompanied by eye contact. for example touch his arm and smile into his eyes. that sends a pretty clear signal.

• make some eye contact and guys can't resist cleavage so alittle bit from a nice clothes you wear wouldn't hurt. Some good communication, and see where it goes.

What Girls Said 0