I'm not talking about to say a family function or a business event. What do you think? Do you find it socially acceptable or vulgar? I'm curious & I find myself caught in the middle, because on the one hand, I think some women really pull it off in a classy and chic way, but on the other hand I see how it can be too revealing to wear in public. I have the same wishy-washy stance on crop tops as well. What are your thoughts?
- It's never socially acceptable15% (4)0% (0)10% (4)Vote
- It's not exactly socially acceptable, but I like it4% (1)7% (1)5% (2)Vote
- It's socially acceptable, and I like the look35% (9)57% (8)42% (17)Vote
- It's socially acceptable, but I'm not a fan0% (0)7% (1)2% (1)Vote
- It depends on how revealing the shirt and bra are46% (12)29% (4)41% (16)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
It depends on how revealing the shirt and bra are. Eg. a black lace blouse with a simple black bra is ok in my books. While a white sheer blouse with a green bra is trashy0