Guys, is this a good hair length?

Do guys like hair that's a little past a girls boobs? Too long? My hairs about this length and I would love a little input
Guys, is this a good hair length?

• Attractive
    77% (37)
  • Too long
    19% (9)
  • Could be longer
    4% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why but I love women with long or lots of hair. I think that's perfect. But remember that every guy is different so it might be easier if you pick a style or length you like.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• That's a good length although it's getting into "too long" territory for me. Most guys I know are happy with anything past a girl's shoulders. Chances are guys will like you no matter what your hair looks like so go with whatever makes you the happiest.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I love it if Its real I just love long hair on a girl

1|0
    0|0
  • I like long hair but LOVE a girl who has short hair. I didn't vote.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think many guys will like it, I usually prefer mid upper arm and up

1|0
    0|0
  • Can I have two votes? I would vote A and C. I am a fan of long hair and think it's beautiful that long. But I'd vote C cuz the longer the better ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a little to long, but still attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's very attractive indeed. I like long hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like it. I don't think being too long is unattractive. But the other way being too short yea.

1|0
    0|0
  • i kind of like the tease that when she takes her top off her boobs will be covered by her hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • thats a bit long for my taste. I like it somewhere between just above your boobs and your collarbone

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys like long hair we don't really care if it's 20 inches or 40 both look really good.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's my minimum requirement ladies. 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy as hell

1|0
    0|0
  • I think shoulder length is good...

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats hot, I generally like to shoulders or boobs, but past boobs is same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that's a sexy amount of hair. But it could be longer. I always like longer hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love hair on girls! It doesn't matter how long it is. I just like seeing hair on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love long hair on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • perfect right that height

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex had long hair, it was amazing!

1|0
    0|0