Girls, why do you need so many shoes?

This one of the mysteries of the universe, is it because they get worn out really fast with all the walking in the mall (buying shoes) ?

Most Helpful Girl

• For each foot, of course!

There are shoes for different occasions. There are so many styles, patterns, textures... it's like Pokemon, gotta catch em all. Or a lot at least.

http://i.imgur.com/NPDxedn.jpg

What Girls Said 10

• I don't really get it why people need their own personal closet full of shoes. I only have like 5 pairs and out of those, I don't wear 2 of them. It's hard for me to find shoes that fit my giant feet, lol.

• Shoes are amazing!

• Different occasions. Different types of clothing. Each of them requires different type of shoes 😋
    And bags of course 😃

• I only own like 4 pairs of shoes. thats a stereotype.

• I only have 1 pair of sneakers and 2 heels. Idek.

• So are shoes can match our outfits.

• I like matching up my outfits.

• I just love wearing and looking at them. I also like having option for outfit ! ^^

• For different occasions. You don't expect me to wear running sneakers everywhere i go do you?

• You'll never understand

What Guys Said 3

• One needs shoes for every dress they may or may not (yet) own. Same goes for handbags. Plus you need like 100 pairs spare, just in case.

• I actually have many pairs of shoes myself. I have about 9 pairs of basketball shoes; some of them are signed bro

• Different shoes, different moods, different occasions. It's a simple concept really, you are 34--you have a lot of shoes at this point right? If not you need to improve your style. I have tons of pairs of shoes.