What should I wear for my date tomorrow?

Dress or jeans?

Most Helpful Girl

• First tell me what is the weather like their and what is it going to be tomorrow. Also what are you doing/where are you going for your date?

• It's gonna be like 15 degrees. We are having lunch and going for a walk :)

• Thank you so much!! :) so if I would wear black jeans with a white blouse? I will see maybe a dress will be better. First dates are always a bit.. would you have your hair up or down?

• Your black and white outfit sounds pretty cute if you wear I with cute sandles I'm sure it will work. It's really up to you. If it's long sleeves I would personally roll them up slightly below my elbows and depending on the jeans and the sandles you wear it might look better rolled up like caprpis or all the way down. If they're gladiator sandals they definayely need to be rolled up, sandles either way, or dessy sandles it can work either way just see what looks best.

As for you hair it could work either way I would say unless you're going to out it in a sloppy up bun leave your hair down.

What Guys Said 4

• What is the date? Wear nice flattering jeans, maybe heels and a nice v-neck. Or wear a dress if you are going to a nice restaurant.

• you can't go wrong either way if I was your date

• Definitely put on some clothes. It isn't That warm, yet.

What Girls Said 4

• Wear a nice dress.

• It depends I where you're going, and what date number you're on...
    If I don't really know him, I never wear dresses lol. Always something form fitting, like tight black pants and something backless, something casual. If you've been on a few dates, I'd wear a dress, something more feminine.
    :)

• A dress maybe.

• Dress and platform heels.