Guys, what do you think of stockings?

Or panty hose as some call them. Black ones under a skirt or dress with heels for going out.
I have great legs and I want to show them off, but I'm so white!!! I never wear skirts or dresses. I personally don't think guys like pantyhose. What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• To me it doesn't really matter. Whatever the girl thinks is most comfortable is what I would think she should wear.
    **However, if I absolutely had to choose, I'd say none.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love seeing a girls legs white or not and I am pretty sure every guy does as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love stockings. I think they look really hot. Various dark ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your beliefs are far from the truth. Pantyhose are very sexy! More women should embrace them. Personally, I get very turned on when I see an attractive girl with shapely legs wearing pantyhose. I know a lot of guys feel the same way. I say wear them! The guy that is lucky enough to be taking you out more then likely will appreciate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the black ones, especially with a skirt and boots. Wow!!

0|0
    0|0
    • I really like the black ones with a bright red mini dress. That looks good.

• Well, the ones I see are more like stretch pants or long underwear than nylons. They are thicker.

• If they really stand out, you'll catch my attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • My Favorite... some might say I have a fetish... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Love stockings

0|0
    0|0
  • Important to differentiate pantyhose, stockings, and leggings. Also sheer vs opaque. There are many hosiery options.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stocking are fucking perfect!!!

0|0
    0|0