What do you think when you see a girl's butt crack?

like when a girl is bending down to pick something up, but she has low jeans on. Cuz i have a pair of jeans like that, and i dont WANT my butt crack to show, but i really like the jeans. But i dont want to wear them if it turns a guy OFF to see a girls butt crack. and im fit/in shape... not fat by the way. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• If I can remember those jeans you are referring to where made just for that reason... for some chick to buy two sizes to small then bend down with her back which is unhealthy and not her knees like humans are suppose to' just so some random guy or child can watch her bend down to show the crack of her ass' so more guys can watch so more chick's can be motivated to buy more ass crack jeans so the sales can go up. It's more like what do you think about showing the crack of your ass' does it really matter what shape or size you have if your knowingly showing the crack of your ass... fat, skinny, planet size, cereal & milk, or what ever' like the jeans... just maybe a larger size' maybe by just one inch maybe?😔

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif YAY!!! it's a butt crack -_- * Nonchalantly clapping*

I don't really think anything nor care since it's just an ass crack to me...

• It's actually hot to see that. I have to admit it. You can't help it that you have to bend over to pick something up when you've got your tight, sexy low-cut jeans on. I can't help it if I see your butt crack and think it's hot.

• Depends how she looks

• Not my thing. I think "Lift your jeans".

• i think trashy.

• hahhaha ok... i'd not mind :)

• If its a babe, butt crack is actually pretty hot

• You shouldn't be showing your ass crack whether guys like it or not

In that case guys like you naked, walk around naked then

• its like unintented sexiness. And its like some form of messy teasing. Which makes it look innocent yet so horny :p

• I'd be staring at it with jaws drop dead 😍😍😍

• It's not a turnoff for guys, don't know about other people. I saw a girl bend over saw buttcrack, she undid her belt to fix it I guess because it wasn't tight enough, that was sexy to see!

• meh. rather funny than anything else.

• You're nieve haha, most guys like it if you're attractive.

• Hot if its just a little slip, would have to see how much shows, just the top of the crack is fine, very hot

• If you're hot, I get turned on and I will talk to you if you're friendly.

• Holy shit! .. she is human!

• i think "dry humping! dry humping! dry humping!!!"

• why would it be a turn off? actually it is very sexually arousing and an instant turn ON...

• If she's got a nice ass it's a turn on. If not, it's somewhere between, "eh," and "ewwwwww!"

What Girls Said 4

• Why don't you just wear a long top/T-shirt then?
    Baby doll top?

• i think its gross but thats a girls perspective.

just wear a long shirt

• I think nothing of it.

• Crack is Whack LoL :)