Do guys care what girls wear?

Do guys car what girls wear. Be honest

Most Helpful Girl

• They care! And also don't overdo it guys hate the fuss

What Guys Said 4

• I definitely care. But that doesn't mean that it always has to be dressy or expensive. A well picked hoodie with cute jeans is plenty attractive. It justs needs to show that you're clean and put some effort into looking presentable. Doesn't need to fancy or flashy.

• I care. If a woman doesn't dress well, I take it as a sign she doesn't care about herself, or doesn't care about others. Why would I approach someone who doesn't care about me?

Now someone can be fashion-clueless; that's not really a crime or something to hold against them. Hygiene and good taste in clothing goes a long way though.

• Yeah. Well for me they gotta look cute, I need someone like me. You will attract people like you, and if you don't like the people that are attracted like you then you gotta change you. To find the perfect person first we must perfect our selfs. Unless if they my girl already then its no biggie unless the occasion calls for good looks or certain dress. Ya know. Good?

• I care, but it's not about how expensive the clothes were. I don't like it when a girl seems like she's trying to hard to impress. Just be yourself. If you are comfortable in jeans and a tee, then go ahead. If you like to wear dresses, then go ahead. The flashy stuff doesn't impress me. I also don't like when a girl is showing too much. It leaves little for the imagination, not to mention, everyone wants what they can't see. Save the mystery.

What Girls Said 3

• On this subject (as on most subjects), I think what guys do speaks louder than what guys say. Guys may say they don't care, but when two otherwise equally attractive girls walk into a room, one badly dressed and the other dressed nicely, which girl gets most of the positive attention from the guys? Dressing well does not mean flashy or expensive -- it's a matter of personal style. But you know it when you see it, and so do guys (even if only subconsciously)...

• I think guys do care. Its all about how well you present yourself to the "world" in all sense. And I agree with all the guys who talked about how clothes don't have to expensive or always classy...just as long as its clean and fit you well.

• I'd say to some extent, they care. My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind very much at all, so long as the clothes I'm wearing are clean. Though, the first time he called me beautiful and said "I love you" to me, I was covered head to toe in paint, with a ripped ugly plaid dress. Typically I wear nice dresses and heels, I think my boyfriend may think that's a bit too dressy.

• I don't know. It sounds like he saw you when you were totally dressed down and messy and still found you beautiful. That shows that he loves you for young woman you are.