Girls, will a dark blue striped shirt go well light brown shorts?

Will a light and dark blue striped t-shirt go with semi light brown shorts? I suppose I could wear blue jeans, but all my blue jeans are pretty dark and i'm not sure if that would look good.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well brown is a pretty neutral color.
    So, I assume they would go well together.
    I wish I had a pic though.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Dark blue striped with what color? Blue itself goes really well with brown though.

1|0
    0|0
    • The shirt is dark blue big stripes with like sky blue narrow stripes in between. It's a three button shirt.

• Yep, sounds perfect.

Unless it's yellow or orange or something like that, almost anything will suit brown.

• Brown is better than adding a third blue, but it really depends if this is a typical (?) guy look or a metro sexual guy look. Like how are the fits?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm thinking prob brown/khaki unless the jeans are very dark (almost black, not acid washed). If the brown are slim, corduroy, I don't know about that shirt but the pants are prob great. If all else fails, wait til the last minute and what ever you throw on is what you subconsciously wanted to wear. It's science.

• Kinda hard to tell without pictures. Brown's pretty tame, and most people look good in most blues, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • dark blue jeans are better then light brown shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the best colors cobinated. Red/Grey/black/white/or blue shorts in the same blue color as your t-shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • show a pic and wear dark color clothing should look good on anyone
    (:

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the exact tones but i would go for the jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably yes, however I need to see a picture to decide.

0|0
    0|0