Would this look good?

okay so right now my hair is a light blonde and I want to dye the underneath layer like a dark brown. Then I was gonna bye jergens natural glow and use it for a few days to get a little tanner. And it would also make my eyes look bluer. Would this look good? is there anything else I can do? I'm just looking for a change. I have someone I need to impress (; another question is, is there anything I can do to make a guy like me even more? any tips? thanks(:

What Guys Said 1

• It will look fine I'm certain.

If you want to win him over, don't impress him- simply express who you are, so he can get to know the real you. Be an outgoing individual that enjoys fun (Obviously you should- fun is awesome).

Just be yourself and if he doesn't appreciate that then your not out a bunch of heartache. Be comfortable in your own skin and he will appreciate that ^_^

Best regards,

• Thanks(: thts one thing I'm rlly bad at tho... being confident.

• Well thanks(: and I'm working on the whole confidence thing. but thanks for ur advice(:

• My pleasure =) if there's anything else I can help with let me know.

What Girls Said 1

• please stop talking about your hair. leave your hair alone before it starts falling out.

• Noooo? I'm having no problems with my hair so thanks(:

• Yeah well, we can't see what your hair looks like; your putting some new chemical in it every week. I know you said you don't have the money, but I suggest you find enough money to see a professional before you irreparably f*ck up your hair and scalp.