Should I wear a bikini on vacation with a group from school?

I'm going on vacation to an exotic location with a group of students from my school. I've only met the other students briefly. I'm 16 and I've got a nice bikini body, just quite pale. I'm the quiet type, and I don't want to seem like I am flashing my body for attention. The reason I want to wear a bikini in the first place is for tanning, using the bathroom easier, and ease to wear under clothes without bulk. Should I wear a bikini or a one piece?

Most Helpful Girl

• sure do it.

What Guys Said 2

• There's nothing wrong with it. I bet every other girl in your group with a decent figure will be doing the same.

• Bikini at 16 - I think that is okay.

What Girls Said 2

• Do it! You are going to a exotic location, so be confident and dont be insecure , no one will care if you are confident :)

• There is a huge range for bikini's. I would say go shopping with you mom and she will make sure you are ok.