What do you think about this haircolor?

I'm planning on dying my hair this exact color, But after summer I'm going to a new school where I don't know anyone.
And I was wondering what you'd think about it? (if you were at my school, and you didn't know me) and for guys, apparently I'm not too bad looking, but would you still be attracted to me if my hair was dyed this way? or more with my regular brown hair?
What do you think about this haircolor?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I don't like it at all.

• I would be extra attracted to a girl with hair like that!

• It looks great but it won't if you do not have thick hair !

• My hair's thicker than the picture actually haha!

• Oh then it will look amazing !

• haha thankyou, I hope so :)

• Awesome. Totally bold and cool! That's all I can say!

• My advice is to be yourself and if other people don't like well... fuck them. I actually would look at you and see that you have confidence to against the social norm.

• Looks cool!

• Eh, not my taste.

• I don't like it when people colour their hair, just keep it the way it is

• I don't really like the bright unnatural colors :/

• I don't like non natural dyed hair colors

• LOVE IT!!!

• It's aiight. Nice side-boob.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's a really pretty color. But keep in mind that it takes a lot of effort to keep the pink color that vibrant. I used to have bright red hair, and let me tell you, the color would bleed out after 5 hair washes. Now, pink is a bit easier to work with since both the bright pink and cotton candy pink look good (better than the orange-y red I was left with after 5 washes or so). But if you prefer the bright pink over the more faded cotton candy pink, I suggest you try to not wash your hair as often, and purchase some really good pink hair masks (since actual dye does a lot more damage than a hair mask). Be prepared to spend some money on this look, unless it's only a look you'll have for a month or so.

• Thanks, It's my first time dying my hair in a rather 'crazy' colour haha.
      I don't know might keep it for like a couple of months, but I think the faded out color wouldn't look very bad either.
      I only have to wash my hair once a week so that probably helps :)

• It looks good for professional hair photography. I wouldn't dye my hair that color. A darker shade would look a lot prettier. In my opinion, unnatural colors look best when they're dark. When unnatural hair colors (magenta, blue, and purple) are dark they look less crazy and they're closer to black which gives them that natural effect. Plus darker hair dye is easier to maintain than lighter hair dye. Since pink can't really be that dark, go for purple or red. If you want something more bold choose dark shades of purple.
    http://shophairaffairs.com/images/Dark%20Tulip.jpg
    If you want something more simple, yet elegant choose dark shades of red.
    www.bizzare.nl/images/1315674731-87411800.jpg
    But of course, do whatever you feel like doing. I love giving hair advice, lol!

• I think it's cute!

• I think it looks interesting, unique. I like it. Go for it if you really want.

• It's pretty, I like it.

• I love this hair, do it. You only live once, enjoy it and wear the hell out of that hair girl💕

• It's ugly and tacky