Girls, do you like crop tops? If No, why? If yes, how many do you own and which one's your favourite?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Not really because my stomach is not flat enough to wear them. If I was super skinny, sure, I'd like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I have show off what Yogalates does for me. I have 3 shirts and I like the one with long sleeves the best.

0|1
    0|0
  • I own four crop tops and I love them! I'm a thin Asian girl so I have no issues bearing my stomach, although I often pair a crop top with high waisted shorts for the sake of modesty. I think crop tops are refreshing trend that can be very flattering if worn tastefully.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't see the need to show off my belly. It seems pointless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have some band tee crop tops and other random cute ones, but I'm not wearing them until my stomach has abs, or is at least super toned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Tons. They're about the best choice for me to feel sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I own them and think they're cute but don't wear them because I don't have the body for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are my favorite type of shirt right now. I don't know how many I own. My favorite is a new one that I brought from Charlotte rousee.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them but im only allowed to wear them to dance and around the house. i have about eight and my favorite one is a boxy tee thing thats bright coral

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i dont own one but my favorite color would be hot pink or lime green (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I love crop tops! Turtleneck ones!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i like them.

0|0
    0|0