Girls, Poll: Girls do you dye your hair?

And why do you do it? Is it to cover greys or just to switch up the color? Do you do it yourself or get it done professionally?

• Yes
    37% (16)
  • No
    40% (17)
  • I have before but I don't anymore.
    23% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep... I do...
    Started a few years ago and the ginger really brings out my eyes so I continued doing it. =)

Just to switch up color basically. Had it done professionally, but after a year I started doing it myself. Looks more natural when I do it + it's MUCH cheaper!

What Girls Said 21

• I have but I don't anymore. It's been two years now since I last dyed my hair. Trying to grow the natural color out. So right now my hair is a bit awkward - half is natural, half isn't. One of my biń£est regrets in life was dyeing my hair.

• I tried that once, growing it out naturally. I did for several months and couldn't notice a difference since it was dyed back dark brown, but I find it hard to stop with color once I've started. Thankfully my hair is still in great condition though.

• I have natural blonde hair and it's white as fuck, i've always looked like a Super Saiyan lol. I've never had to dye it but now that i'm older it's starting to turn a little dirty blonde underneath so i've been getting highlights to even it all out, my luck finally ran out.

• I dye it myself.

• No I don't. I use to highlight it when I was younger. My sister got me into it. Now I prefer all natural. The sun lightens it anyways

• Dying your hair any color but black weakens the strands. I only dyed my hair once and it was black (my hair turns a weird brown in the summer).

I got it done professionally.

• I like blue. I look good with dark blue hair. So, when I've got the time -and the time to undye the bathroom afterwards, I dye my hair blue. My advisor warned me that I'm going to have to stop soon and let my natural color grow out before I start interviewing for my work-study program, though.

• Well, 'have to' is rather strong -I asked, and she did say that applicants have been rejected for not being professional enough -and that that's something that would likely count.

• I only have two grey hairs at the moment so I usually just pluck them. I love my natural colour.

• I've dyed it 4 times, all of them ombre and I dyed it myself. At first I needed a change and then I liked it so I did it again to make it lighter. It's been almost 6 months since i last dyed it and I'm considering on changing it now.

• Yes, but not very often. 3 or 4 times a year. Because I was bored with my natural color, I started dying it when i was 18 and a half and I like to dye it by myself.
    My natural color is exactly like this s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f399931af1.jpg and I used to color it a darker shade of brown.

• i dye it myself. It's blue.

• I wanted to but my mother said that she would kick me out so I didn't.

• I do, and I prefer to have it done professionally.

• Sometimes.

• I once dyed my hair blue black, it was done proffessionally since I was afraid to mess it up. And then after that I had to keep going for continous treatment! Till the dye grew out.

• I would want to but it dries up hair and my hair is dry enough without coloring

• Hahahha nope, love my hair natural 👌

• to me if i did i would get a pro to do it or not dye my hair at all

• My hair would look gross if I dyed it.

• I do it on my own.

• Mine is to cover up greys and it is one shade lighter than my natural color. My Aunt dyes mine.

• I used to but not anymore. I want it to grown healthy and some of the chemicals aren't good.