Ok so I need some fashion oriented help?

Ok so here sometime here pretty quick in the future I am going to go to a place called The Orpheum Theatre for a show
Were Rat Pack look alikes sing their songs, do their skits and stuff anyway it's kind of a fancy place so I was wondering what you think would be the best out of these 3 options.

Here is the place The Orpheum Theatre

Ok so I need some fashion oriented help ?

And here are my options

First off I have a black wool sports coat I still need to get some pants and stuff to go with it though.

Looks like this except it is black in color not gray

Then I have a corduroy sports coat just like that one but I'd still need to get pants and stuff if it is with anything except jeans.

Then I have a grey 3 peice suit as well

Just like this one except the insides is lined with dark brown silk

Oops forgot to add that I have a lot of vintage gold and silver cufflinks, tie clips and a nice ring and watch that go with any of those 3 options.

Most Helpful Guy

• You really can't go wrong with the 3-piece suit tho I think you're really overdoing it cos I recall going to watch the Andrew Lloyd Webber's Phantom of the Opera back in 07 ish at the Hong Kong Cultural Center.
    www.chinatouronline.com/.../...911484723506220.jpg
    deltabridges.com/.../phantombillingblock.jpg

I recall people going there wearing shirts with their tie off or in general office wear.
    See for yourself.
    mariabjornson.com/images/jing_hk_phantom.jpg

It's just people in chinos and shirts with their top collar open.
    It was pretty casual or at least so I recall.

Maybe it's more formal here I don't know but the only people I recall seeing wearing suits were like drinking champagne and talking with the actors during the mid-show breaks lol

• Lol our town ain't like your city we actually dress up when we go out lol.

• Well I don't know lol
      I suppose the dress code does depends on if it's an occasion or not. I suppose if it is one then sure , dress up.

What Girls Said 14

• how dare u go to this place without inviting me? -.- rude.

id recommend the grey suit tbh. i just scrolled down and realised that's also the popular choice. u know what tho? if u have a black shirt and tie, id recommend that underneath instead of white. I don't know dark colours just look hotter at events like this.

with your silver accessories to finish =]

• O I thought about it lol ( friendly manner of course )

Yeah the suit Seems to be a popular choice that's probably what I'll take, I think I'll take your darker color suggestion to. I'll need to get a shirt I have the tie though.

• aww well that is nice haha :) rat pack lol!

awesome, well have fun when it comes round.

• Mhmm rat pack sound great and are pretty funny if you can find em.

And I shall.

• you'd look spiffy in the 3rd,
    2nd would make you appear too much older,
    though i do like the first ( if it was in black) too... but getting pants in the exact same black shade might be a hassle

• Yeah, it's not quite as bad as it is in the picture it's more of a black sports coat, wool and white speckles on it but mostly black. The first picture is just the closest example I could find online.

• so i guess a safer bet would be the 3rd, since you have the outfit already there.

• wear the corduroy sports coat

• option 3 for me , wow thst place is gorgeous

• I like the 3rd option. :)

• love option 3 :)

• the third one looks really nice..

• Yeah that one is the popular choice at the moment.

• hahaha it just looks nice, id say that one or the first.. not really diging the second one.

• I like third option only without vest and with a black shirt instead of white one

• I think that you would look educated but attractive in the 3rd one.

• I love the 3rd one.

• First one is better I think

• The third one

• they all look good!

• The grey three piece suit is by far the best choice. It's age appropriate, classy and would still have that edge :)

What Guys Said 6

• No 3 wear the suit Its classy

• dude u r still a 22 yo boi... won't these clothes make u appear older?

• Probably but I'm fine with that, the show I am going to revolves around the rat pack, very old singers from the 30s, 40s, 50s.

• The third one looks cool, especially that it's fit but why don't you go with a black suit?

• Because I only have the grey suit.

• Oh I see, does it look like the one in the picture? if yes then go for it without any doubt.

• Yeah it does the only difference is the inside is not grey like the outside but instead a dark chocolate brown colored silk or silk like material.

• The grey suit looks awesome

• I dont like any i would say the 3rd but you would look like somone who works in a hotel

• Lol you live in Vancouver as well