Guys, Boys, do you think tattoos on girls are hot?

do you dig a girl with some ink? either its a huge day of the dead skull on her forearm or a sillouette of tinker bell on her shoulder, is it cute?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I've said this before many times. My opinion of tattoos is that they're like graffiti on your walls. It might still be art but it certainly doesn't put the price of your house up.

What Guys Said 14

• Tats are fine. My wife and both of my daughters have ink.

• I'm indifferent for the most part. Tattoos aren't exactly something I find "attractive", but I DO appreciate good tattoos that have actual meaning.

• I really like women with tattoos

• No, I dislike them considerably.

• I prefer no tattoos on a girl but if she only had 2 then I wouldn't mind at all. I couldn't date a girl who was covered in tattoos though

• they can be, depends

• um, I don't think it's really cute or anything at all. It just suggests that she's a tad aggressive, just a tad.

• Nope. Definitely not my thing.

• as long as they don't go over board

• It's trashy , kinda shows - If my game is right I can take her home tonight

• It depends on what the design is.

• Some look hot, some look horrendous... tats are not for everyone

• Can be. I'm a fan of art. I know most tattoos aren't attractive but I'm not surprised because most people aren't very artistic. I can draw a pretty picture on paper but blowing it up and slapping it on a car won't look to good. However you can paint a car and make it look very aesthetically pleasing. its the tattooist job to give you a tattoo that's it. If your tattoo idea or position is a bad choice that's on you. So I've seen tattoos that add value to a person's appearance but most of the time it just looks like pictures on your skin. It's the difference between an artistic paint job and bumper stickers.

• Doesn't matter to me, just might seem aggressive.