What do you think of this dress?

Is it too revelaing, or am I just being overly self conscious?
What do you think of this dress?

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks good with your body but the colors make it look tacky and yeah it is quite revealing, specially because you have big breasts.
    But honestly, the biggest problem are the colors. It's an ugly dress.
    However, what's important is that you like it and feel comfortable with it.

What Guys Said 19

• It's horribly distasteful, and way too revealing of your fake boobs.

• Too revealing? Generally yes. there are some events/venues where it would be fine, but not for most things. Otherwise? As other have mentioned it does come off looking a bit tacky, probably because of the colors.

• it definitely pops right out in my fucking face lol.

• It doesn't look good at all

• Its wild for sure I would feel like a body guard if you were my date dont like that

• That dress looks really nice

• God bless America!!

• DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• It's more the colour scheme that is a problem if that dress was all one colour it would look a lot better.

• It's not too revealing, and if that really is your body, then you do have the body to make it work...

.. but the colors are a bit tacky... It'd be a much more elegant dress if it was all back.

• It's revealing but not in a bad way... it conceals and reveals, flashing a hit of flash here and there which is very sexy. Love it!

• I agree with @I_am_repulsive it just doesn't look that good...

• Looks good on you, but the colors are not my type.

• I like it well

• Absolutely fantastic. BREAST wishes

• its a bit slutty

• its to flashy. Doesn't suit you

• I like that it works well without a bra even with boobs of a decent size.

• sexy dress i like it. suites on you as you have lovely boobs.

What Girls Said 17

• sorry i dont like that opening. it does look real revealing but I'm pretty sure guys won't have a problem with it.

• It is very revealing. And the colors make it look super tacky. This is something you can only wear to some club or rave. And even then it looks super cheap. Like something you've sewn yourself out of old swimsuits and 80's duffle bags.

• errmm its kinda too revealing imho

• I love revealing dresses but I honestly think it all looks tacky together and it doesn't flatter your boobs. You look good and it's not that you don't look good or that the dress is too revealing, it's just all not very flattering is all.

• It's totally tacky. I'm sorry I didn't answer your original question, but you NEED to BURN this atrocity. Your body looks good, but the dress is muy mal!

• It's too revealing, yes... Also, I don't like that colour of the dress

• I would not wear on formal occasions or a fancy diner, but for a party, why not? If you like to show your body and are not afraid of it and comments, go for it.

• It is too revealing for me. But whatever floats your boat.

• It's tacky and revealing.

• I think it's a bitt revealing.

• Your boobs pop right into my face. Very revealing and tacky because of the colours and fabric.

• I love it!! I guess that peek a boo cross over is the style now but anyways looks cute

• No it's very sexy

• Toooo revealing...

• looks amazing !

• Too revealing for what? It's very revealing but I'd still wear it.

• Well the three different colors makes it look cheap and tacky. It's quite revealing and it doesn't accentuate your curves.