Could I be pretty and liked either way?

Okay i have. A mustache im a girl but i shave it so it just leaves a shadow behind , everyone has one right? Just to some girl it isn't noticible? Im still liked by some dorks because they only tell me but could i still be pretty with a shadow i see lots of girls with one lighter than mine but noticible and they are still liked and are taken... Is there something. Ugly about me could i fix it? Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not weird that you have a mustache at all - especially for your ethnicity. What creeps me out is that you shave it. And there must be stubble there. Eeeesh! Just let it be soft and natural. Much better that way!

• Yeah but what if i start looking like a bear

• I promise you, the natural lip hair is immeasurably more attractive than stubble. Stubble is just... so.. masculine. Really. I would dare say most guys would back me here, given one option of the other.

• Lol thanks
      😃

What Guys Said 4

• I had a friend with the same issue and she got this hair removal cream that worked cause she was so insecure about it. Just do that if you're so worried.

Otherwise, there's nothing wrong with you. Especially if you're black/Hispanic like Nacirorgen said, just naturally more hair. Just don't let anyone notice how you feel about it and don't let people talk down to you about it and you should be good.

• Your insecure but most people are im black and puerto rican and a lot of puerto ricansare stereotypically hairy my mom is hairy lol guys don't give af about hair girls shave anyways just need to start hanging around better guys as long as the guy is decent with a good heart dont see a problem

• Dorks? Wtf

• Maybe you need to wax it or use hair removal cream, that lessens hair growth so the shadow would probably be less. Shaving would make grow faster.

What Girls Said 1

• I have one and a few guys have liked me. I'm sure guys like you too, your profile pic looks really pretty