Guys, What is your favourite piercing?

Guys, I have a spetum piercing, my ears, bellybutton, nape and nose. Thinking of getting another one but not sure what to get. Any ideas?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the septum piercing

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 18

• noseeeee <3

1|0
    1|0
  • I heard that there's a penis piercing. I think that would be the one people usually get

1|0
    0|0
  • Nose piercing with golden ring.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ears and sometimes bellybutton... depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl with one piercing besides ears, and that's nose. Otherwise what you have is far too many, just stop. Not trying to be rude, but seriously, you're fine

0|0
    0|0
  • the best piercing is the ear piercing otherwise known as ear rings. i hate pretty much everything besides this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suitcase piercing

0|0
    0|0
  • tongue and belly button are my favourites on girls

nose piercings are usually a turn off for me. it can work on some girls but in general it just makes you look like cattle (rings, anyway)

0|0
    0|1
  • Uh, you got me at bellybutton. Hm, how about eyebrows? Reminds me of Musica from Rave Master.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Tragis!

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple nose stud

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a simple ear piercing and nothing else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Belly button pierce😍😍😍😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Snakebites

0|0
    0|0
  • Lip piercing, needs to be a ring of course no studs. Are you thinking about getting one?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ears because all the others look stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif None at all but maybe an earring.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I'm not a huge fan of any piercings but I don't mind if she has belly button, nose (small stud) or her ears pierced

0|0
    0|0