Are fake eyelashes harmful to real eyelashes?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how often you use them. Its the glue that is the real problem, not the lash. If you are going to use them on a daily basis, I recommend a makeup remover designed for water proof makeup. It gets to the glue better. You can use a cotton swab to apply the remover to the base of the lashes. Then let it work for a couple seconds before pulling the lashes off. I don't like the individual glue. It is much more volatile then the strip lash adhesive. :-)

What Guys Said 3

• no... but gals wid fake eyelashes look kinda scary sometimes o_O

• I don't know, but they are really unattractive. Just like makeup.

• If the glue pulls them out then you could say so.

What Girls Said 4

• If you use them a lot and all the time yes. They can damage your real lashes (because of the glue) and can even cause for your real lashes to fall out.

• They probably make them fall out more, but they can still grow back. Just like fake nails are damaging to real nails. I've never used fake eyelashes before myself though, I just wear mascara and that does it for me.

• i dont think so.

• Yes, they are.