Girls, do you think guys should get manicures and pedicures?

Is it too girly? What if a guy tells you he did that, would you think more or less of him?

What about makeup? Is there any makeup that is appropriate for a guy to wear? (not a drag queen).

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's any need for that if the guy's nails are well-cared for and cleaned regularly at home. Same applies for girls, in my opinion. But if that's your thing, and it's gonna make you happy, go for it! If a guy told me he had a mani / pedi, I would certainly be curious as to why, but it wouldn't necessarily make me think less of him, without knowing the reason. As for makeup, I guess concealer is fine, if you really want. But if you're into a specific fashion style that calls for a lot of makeup, maybe goth or something like that, then I would appreciate it if the guy stuck true to his style and rocked the eyeliner and whatever else there is!

What Girls Said 5

• If they want to!

• both genders should be able to do stuff that other gender does without being judged and eff what society tells us to do. If you want to get a manicure or a pedicure go get one.

• I wouldn't care, its what they like.

• I'm asking do YOU like it? Do you notice a guys hands and would that make you like him more or less?

• I know, I dont care. I wouldn't judge them. Plus it would make their hands look nice.

• That's what I'm saying... it would make there hands look nice... so it would improve them...

• Way to girly for my man, but to each their own.

• why is it girly? Don't you like them to have nice looking hands? Would you rather them have dirty fingernails that they chew on?

• Why is Mani and Pedi girly? And make up? If you have to ask why it's girly then you are girly. And if that's your "thing" go with it, I just could never be with a man like that.

• but would you rather them have dirty fingernails that they chew on? Or something in between? Surely, you at least want them to take care of their hands in some way...

• Too weird.

What Guys Said 1

• everybody's allowed to

new romantic musicians used lots of make-up in da 80s :p