Do women find goatees attractive on men?

I know there's various types of goatess but am wanting to get this type of goatee (anchor goatee) that the actor Sean penn has. I mean I do like it but I don't want women to then see me as ugly with it or funny, am a average lad looking to add a bit character to my face and wondering if this style is a good way to go. I think it looks good on Sean penn or is it kinda out of fashion... plus I want to look older as am baby faced.

I would really ally appreciate your advise GAG cheers

• Anchor goatee sexy
  • Anchor goatee good
  • Anchor goatee ok
  • Anchor goatee ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan.

• Why everyone saying it's ugly I mean Johnny depp and Orlando bloom have anchor goatees an there two of the hottest guys in Movies plus Sean penn is married to charlize theron who is very beautiful. Am I entertaining girls who are in to Justin bieber? Lol

• Well those men are attractive because of their faces, not because of their facial hair. So I can over look it lol.

• Yeah well ugly is ugly anyway an can't be changed unless surgery but am getting that goatee now no matter what any of you girls say 😛... besides I reckon older women would appreciate it more

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 5

• hahahhhahaha

when i was a kid i used 2 call this type of beard... a "pussy" :p

• Most girls don't I'd say. You should go for stubble or fully shaved

• Am gonna give it a go I don't care what they think anyway just want something different.

• they find it very gross and weird.

• Give over! It depends on the man its not gross for charlize theron an she's married to him so what does that tell you... I don't get why young girls want smooth men not sign of a man is it?

• The high amounts of hormone testosterone is the reason for mans hair around his whole body and sometimes DNA of enthnicity plays a part. There's a reason for of course just go research it am pretty sure you will find the exact resource that explains your answer... everything has reason like the reason why plants need sunlight, why humans sleep and spiders are only creature with eight legs we just ain't learnt it yet. Hair plays its part with masculinity to attract the opposite sex while the other is opposite of femininity. Media brainwashes women into finding men attractive been smoothed like magazines as such but is directed at young women and teenage girls who are vulnerable and don't understand the concepts of what makes a man a MAN, same goes for us men want ridiculous expectations of women to have a big ass an tits that are synthetic an only done by surgery or Photoshopped. Girls want smooth boys... women want real men that define masculinity

• ok bro maybe we do not know much... but bro , majority men esp younger men are naturally very less hairy , NATURALLY... even many older men are far less hairy than i am... how many men do grow hair on shoulders / back? and it isn't manly / attractive at all.
      and dude if women do want and like so called real men who have hair on body.. then how can the media brianwash them? ever heard a woman wanting a hairy man.. ok maybe right amount of hair at right places? MOST even hate chest / stomach hair. Media can't brainwash MAJORITY.

• yes it makes women wet

• lol! Sean Penn is rich but he looks homeless!