Brown Boots?

I was given a pair of knee length brown boots and I don't no what to wear with them I usually wear black and was thinking brow boots, with jeans tucked in and a black or grey top! would that be a mistake?

Most Helpful Girl

• some brown boots are really hot actually. I'd wear a jean skirt with it and a white blouse on top. because when I think brown boots, I think of a more country look. I have black boots, that's just the way I like to be dressed I guess. but that's how you'd wear 'em

What Guys Said 2

• Blue jeans tucked into them with a white top, I love it :) lol

• Blue jeans... and regular top.

What Girls Said 5

• you could go for a 'cowgirl' look

also try accessorising with other things that are brown, like a belt or bag..

if you had black jeans and any coloured top I reckon that could work too.. its all a case of mixing and matching outfits and seeingwhat you like :)

• How about a nice jumper dress, its getting chilly now so brown boots some black tights and the dress on top with a nice sparkly belt and a big warm chunky scarf...not only will you look smoking hot, but you'll be nice and toasty warm too!

• maybe a colorful shirt instead?

If it looks good, it probably won't be a mistake... :)

• i have brown boots and I usually wear them with a jean skirt and I have a lot of black and gray too, gray works!

• don't wear a black top with brown shoes

you can wear brown with grey though

brown is a neutral so you can pretty much do anything with it, as long as you don't wear black and brown