Girls, what do you think of WHITE converse on guys?

Hello girls, just like the question title, other than black and white converse, what do you think of white converse on guys? Which of the white converse below looks the best on guys?

Or maybe if white converse is not that preferable, what colors of converse would you like to see a guy wear?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Love them, looks so good! I like the first ones, and also the second ones.

• So you think the first and second ones look good on GUYS, or you personally love them on YOURSELF?

What Girls Said 10

• I like them!

• Like a pair of white converse on a guy! Makes them look neat/stylish (most of the time) any of those pairs!

• I think converse in general are a bit girly, vans are better for guys. White vans on guys? Yes good👍🏼

• I like them, the first pair looks nice.

• The fourth one suits guys the best from my pov.

• The first one. Black or white is fine.

• So you think the first one look good on GUYS, or you personally love it on YOURSELF?

• That classic converse looks good on guys

• I really like them :)

• I hate converse

• I like them. However, they can easily get dirty.

• I personally think the 1st ones look the best. Yeah white converse look great generally, but especially on guys! You can't really go wrong with them.