Any suggestions on what colour shirt and tie to wear to a wedding reception?

I have a wedding reception coming up soon and need to find a nice shirt and tie to wear. I will be wearing either a navy or grey suit. I've decided to stay clear of white shirts as it is common and I want to try something different. I want to try more of a bold and daring combination that will look really simple and classy still.

Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pale blue shirt - for either but more for the navy suit. > the same pale blue or cream or some sort of design with navy in it (paisley)?

d2d00szk9na1qq.cloudfront.net/.../Large_DK-405.jpg

Dark purple shirt - for the grey suit (hopefully it's a lighter grey). > white or black tie.

=)

What Girls Said 2

• Black shirt red tie.

• grey suit wear a black shirt.

What Guys Said 2

• guess black/white

• If you want to steer clear the simple white shirt, go with a light blue shirt, it will go well with grey and navy. Light blue is simple but different.
    If you want more daring, go with yellow or pink. keep the colors light though.
    For a tie, go with a striped pattern.