How many guys here are not circumcised and where are you from?

• Cut
  • Intact
  • Show results

Most Helpful Guy

• im intact but i prefer the cut look. i dont want to lose my sensitivity though

What Guys Said 16

• Nope. I'm intact. From good ole USA

• I'm intact. My parents came from China I don't think there are any circumscision practices there.

• Thank you mom and dad for circumcising my aesthetic dick

• Circumcised and from America

• I'm not circumcised and I'm from the U. K.
    I would never do that. I like the way it looks and I am happy with the way it feels.

• I am not circumcised and from Ireland.

• i'm circum... a dog circumcized me :(

• Intact. Canada.

• 100% au naturale

• For once I feel like a minority! I never chose to be cut but hey it wasn't botched so it looks pretty good.

• I'm not circumcised and I'm from Greece

• I'm circumcised and I'm American.

• American. uncut. Both parents are doctors

• Did they have a medical reason? They are harder to keep clean as babies and children so is it a religious thing?

• The idea behind being circumcised is that it makes the penis easier to clean. That said, it can easily be cleaned by retracting the foreskin (the part being removed).
      It's a lot like you girls and yeast infections. If you keep the area clean then everything is okay, but if you don't...

• Oh no no my friend. Yeast infections don't work quite that way. If they did doctors would be advising how to clean down there and trust me I have pressed them for how they can prevent.

I've had a yeast infection after having protect sex. Sex after a long time away, the doctors say sometimes the ph balance just gets throne off.

Uncircumcised men are more likely to give a yeast infect because things hide In the fold. Please don't blame that I women being dirty. It sounds like you have experience with s lot of yeast infections so either you dates don't clean well or...

• Tasmania, bitches

• I have the perfect American cut cock

• my girlfriend wants me to get cut... im not sure if that a good idea tho

What Girls Said 2

• Im intact but I don't have a dick so...

• wow i thought more would be cut!