How many guys here are not circumcised and where are you from?

• Cut
    0% (0)43% (19)31% (19)Vote
  • Intact
    6% (1)52% (23)39% (24)Vote
  • Show results
    94% (17)5% (2)30% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|17

Most Helpful Guy

• im intact but i prefer the cut look. i dont want to lose my sensitivity though

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Nope. I'm intact. From good ole USA

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm intact. My parents came from China I don't think there are any circumscision practices there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thank you mom and dad for circumcising my aesthetic dick

1|0
    1|0
  • Circumcised and from America

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not circumcised and I'm from the U. K.
    I would never do that. I like the way it looks and I am happy with the way it feels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not circumcised and from Ireland.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm circum... a dog circumcized me :(

0|0
    0|1
  • Intact. Canada.

0|1
    0|0
  • 100% au naturale

0|1
    0|0
  • For once I feel like a minority! I never chose to be cut but hey it wasn't botched so it looks pretty good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not circumcised and I'm from Greece

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm circumcised and I'm American.

0|0
    0|0
  • American. uncut. Both parents are doctors

0|0
    0|0
    • Did they have a medical reason? They are harder to keep clean as babies and children so is it a religious thing?

• The idea behind being circumcised is that it makes the penis easier to clean. That said, it can easily be cleaned by retracting the foreskin (the part being removed).
      It's a lot like you girls and yeast infections. If you keep the area clean then everything is okay, but if you don't...

• Oh no no my friend. Yeast infections don't work quite that way. If they did doctors would be advising how to clean down there and trust me I have pressed them for how they can prevent.

I've had a yeast infection after having protect sex. Sex after a long time away, the doctors say sometimes the ph balance just gets throne off.

Uncircumcised men are more likely to give a yeast infect because things hide In the fold. Please don't blame that I women being dirty. It sounds like you have experience with s lot of yeast infections so either you dates don't clean well or...

• Tasmania, bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the perfect American cut cock

0|0
    0|0
  • my girlfriend wants me to get cut... im not sure if that a good idea tho

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Im intact but I don't have a dick so...

0|1
    0|0
  • wow i thought more would be cut!

0|0
    0|0