Girls and guys-chest hair....

I'm 17. I have hair on my chest, at least as much as a regular man. I also have some on my stomach. I keep it shaved for the most part. sometimes I let the chest grow out a little more, but the ladies don't like hair. anyway, one of the girls I am talking to was really surprised when I told her about my hair. she has "been around". she said none of her guy friends or previous boyfriends (etc.) have had hair. a lot of my friends do. the guys I know that have a lot of hair on their face (like me) have a lot on the rest of their bodies. I was shocked that she was surprised. when did you other guys start growing hair? girls, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm ok with some hair. But BEASTLY chest hair, or thigh, back, ass, w/e hair is a little uncomfortable.

That's just personal preference. I'd rather feel skin against skin rather than skin and a lot of hair.

• Oh... so I should shave my legs?

• Oh, no no! I was refering to guys who are really hairy. Here's an example: http://sixfourthreeblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/hairy-chest.jpg.

So, if you're 17, then I'm assuming you don't look a thing like that. I remember in 12th grade there were one or two guys who were a tad hairy, but I don't think it would've bothered me to be with them. Plus, a little hair is nice.

What Girls Said 3

• It realy doesn't matter but if you have a lot of hair you could just trim it

• I don't like chest hair.

Although some girls do.

• i don't like chest hair. I didn't even know all guys had chest hair until I asked my dad he said most men shave it! I thought most of you just didn't grow hair there lol but yeah I don't like it, it reminds me of an old man or 70s porn star.

What Guys Said 1

• Hey man. I'm with you on this.. I have a little chest hair as well and so far I've been with a few women while chest haired was apparent and none of them seemed to make much of it... Find a girl who doesn't care. It's more of a maturity issue for girls. If you want to look it up I think the average women grows more body hair then a man lol. So no worries shave it if it makes you feel more comfortable but otherwise don't worry too much about it.