What do guys think about natural kinky-curly frizzy hair. Do you like it?

Guys, (Non black) guys, what do you think of this? I'm curious to know what guys of other races think about natural kinky-curly frizzy hair. Do you like it? Do you dislike it? Does it matter to you? Do you only date certain types of girls? If you haven't already, would you date a girl with this hair type? Do you find the frizzy-curly fro attractive? What's your opinion on hair like these? Bare in mind that this is how their hair naturally grows out of their scalps and the only way to straighten it permanently is to put chemicals in it to get that straight texture. Its not a fad, its just their hair. :)

Guys, (Non black) guys, what do you think of this?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I am indifferent. Straight hair, or curly hair, it's not one of the things I look at when I consider a girl. But all these women are beautiful.

What Guys Said 21

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif s3. amazonaws. com/gag. post. images/q1508340/fd00e565-cd57-4d48-86a0-0d03e5cbe28a. jpg = goddman she's cute/sexy etc

• I dont mind the first pic i like it. But the rest nah i've never been a fan of that particular hairstyle

• I'm usually a straight hair guy of guy but some girls like that can be attractive.

scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../...6_162155831_n.jpg

Shi Scott from American Idol is pretty

• Its beautiful hair!!!

• I love it and every one of these women is absolutely beautiful. I far prefer natural hair on African American women, not only because is tis healthier but just because it is sexier.

Matter of fact, I complimented a woman on her natural hair a few weeks ago at a local business and she really appreciated it. Apparently, such women do not get a lot of support because it is not the prevailing style.

• It's look good on some girls and doesn't on some girls. That's a given with any hair style for most people.

• In general, I'm less attracted to it. But if I have a crush on the girl's face and personality, it really doesn't matter.

• I normally go for straight hair but this can look very good too. The personality matters a lot too sometimes more than looks.

• I would bang the shit out of that second girl.

That is all.

• Yeah it looks good

• No, I hate it.

• How come?

• Actually, that's a good question. I don't know the answer. I have always been that way. A lot of my tastes have changed and developed over the years, but that one has remained.

• Interesting. I do think there are a lot of silky, curly haired girls out there tho. I find straight hair boring, just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

• like it -3-

• I like it :D.

• It can be really cute 😊

• Not for me.

• Im mixed but im curious why you said non black guys

• This is my favorite type if hair for all females. If you do have it your gonna stand out in my eyes

• @Archiz this reminded me of you! Lol But you better than all three

• lol thank you <3
      asker I think they are all gorge :) I love this style on girls, it makes them stand out to me cause they are a minority.
      it s fun, funky and lively how can you not love it :D

• See but that hair style is like cheating tho!

• not a fan personally

• I lave it it makes me go crazy 😋

• I'm a white guy, and I love that type of hair. I love curls in general.

• What do you like about it so much?

• Yes I actually love how black women look. I just have no chance with them.

• Why don't you think you have a chance?

• Well women in general aren't into me, so I assume this.