What is your definition of beauty?

I'm just curious on what everyone thinks beauty is. Write down whatever comes to mind and use your own words. :) Feel free to also write as much or as little as you would like, and feel free to not just limit the word to outer appearances. Be as deep as you want to be. I want to see if everyone has different views of what it is or if everyone comes up with a relatively similar definition. ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, of course its going to be different.

I guess for me it is someone who looks healthy...

• Lols! Very true. :) I guess what I meant to say was that I think it would be fascinating seeing what everyone else thinks beauty is. ^_^

• Someone who is happy, healthy, and confident in the things they do. :-)

What Girls Said 2

• First thing that came to mind was " ...and the beast" lol. Beauty is when a person is happy with themselves and knows not to judge others. Beauty transcends physical appearance, religion, and race. Beauty can be found every and anywhere. In nature/life, in you and everyone. Only problem is not everyone's eyesight is good enough to notice...(That's why I wear glasses <3) : )

• pretty symmetrical face

nice clear skin

healthy hair and nails

white teeth

good body (anyone can fall into this as long as your not anorexically thin or obese)

happiness

good hygiene

well dressed