Should men wear make up?

If you think so please explain why.

Most Helpful Girl

• no i dont believe they need it. i think men need to stop trying to be like women. y'all already shave and have a thousand hair products. some get manis and pedis and others get their hair dyed every so often. like where r all the raw, scruffy, REAL men at?

What Girls Said 6

• A bit of concealer or a tinted moisturizer when you're having some redness problems or pimples - why not. =)

• If they want to yeah :) . Guyliner is pretty I think :)

• If they want to, go ahead, people should wear whatever they want.

• Unless you can pull it off like a hot star from Asia then no.

• No, unless they are artists or actors.

• Valid point I was starting to wonder what happened to the girls that went crazy over Johnny Depp and Brett Michaels

• I don't think it matters what guys wear, as long as he has a good personality.

What Guys Said 18

• No, girls should stop being hypocritical and realize that if face paint makes guys look "weird", it probably doesn't magically make them look more attractive and less weird either. Not a fan face paint, personally.

• No because we are men and men dont do that

• You can make it a trend men and maybe in the future, people will follow you. Try wearing it every day

• I personally don't but wouldn't look down on dudes who do. Whatever makes a person feels better about themselves outside of putting someone else down I'm all for.

• No, thanks. I am not interested in enhancing my looks.

• Yes. Most men care how they look and shouldn't have to worry about seeming girly when they admit it. Just stuff to cover pimples and maybe pores. Most makeup goes a bit overboard in my opinion.

• Sure, but when a man purchased make up, he should have to pay for it by giving up his manhood...

• Why would men wear makeupp?

• No, they should not because there's no reason to.

• I wear make up to make my bulge look bigger

• I think a little make up on guys is acceptable.

• Yes. If they are clowns. Also buttonhole flowers that squirt water and outsize shoes.

• Men and women shouldn't wear make-up.

• Oh god please no. I like taking 5 minutes to style my hair T. T

• only the fags cuz they're fags

• No... Then there will be no difference in male and shemales.

• Unless it's the mid 1980s, no, they should not.

https://youtu.be/4xmckWVPRaI

• Yes, of curse you can because that is your body and no need to think about others.
    Because once upon a time girls stayed in homes now they are in beauty salons so why don't you go head.
    But many girls don't like it because they don't find it manly even some people don't behave like a woman.