How can I look sexy/beautiful for my boyfriend while were in the house hanging out?

I have a pretty face and decent body, 5'10, 180 pounds, dark hair, tanned skin, I have a bit of a big tummy so I want to look naturally sexy, something flattering not to dun-up but nothing super skin tight that I look like a cow. I want him to not be able to keep his hands off me? What could I do to my looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear Daisy Dukes does it everytime for me

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe try a thin, loose fitting shirt. It will show your curves where you want them to be show without you feeling uncomfortable. Then a pair of shorts?

• Just touch him everywhere and you'll get him crazy. No need to wear anything sexy.

• No bra and a tight t shirt

• Oversized t shirt, no shorts if your comfortable with him :)

• I'd say get in the gym and lose some weight. 5'10" 180lbs is pretty big for a girl, and he won't tell you that because it's rude.

• No makeup, fancy hair, and clothes that are attractive, maybe expose the side a bit. Wear a skirt if you can, that allows easy access, heh.

What Girls Said 0